The Vela Sciences Expanded Softcover features the full vela layout found in our hardcovers in a durable, economic softcover case with a printed and laminated cover.
- Complete lab-ready design with full user index, numbered pages, user information blocks, and abbreviation and reference chart to keep your work streamlined
- Permanent, tamper-evident, binding is sewn in low page-count signatures to maximize durability of the book and offer more lay-flat pages
- Archival quality acid-free construction for permanent archiving
- Heavyweight (105gsm) paper minimizes distracting ink showthrough
- Made in USA with ECF & SFI certified papers
Layout Specifications: + -
Page Count: 144
Grid Pages: 134
Page Layout: Dot Grid (5mm) ⓘ
Page Numbers: Yes
User Summary Block: No
Signature & Date Blocks: No ⓘ
Print Color: Light Gray
User Information Page: Yes
User Index: Yes
Abbreviation Table: Yes
Reference Chart: Yes
Material Specifications: + -
Paper Caliper: 105 gsm (70 lbs) ⓘ
Paper Whiteness: 91
Paper Smoothness: 5.2
Paper Opacity: 95
Manufacturing: Acid-Free ⓘ
Paper Certifications: SFI & ECF
Ink Base: Soy ⓘ
Cover: Printed & Laminated ⓘ
Ribbon Marker: No
What Is Recertified? + -
Recertified notebooks are notebooks that have been returned and show external wear of some sort, generally fingerprints, minor scrapes, dents, etc. However, all notebooks are guaranteed to contain no writing and be fully structurally sound; all imperfections are purely cosmetic.
We can not accpet returns for recertified stationery.
Shipping + -
Free 2-4 Day Shipping On All Orders Over $50 USD Or More. We ship a hybrid of USPS, UPS, and Fedex, with daily pickups. If you require a specific carrier, please select at checkout which would be preferred.
If a package does not arrive or is damaged, please call or email us to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
We ship via a trusted freight forwarder who delivers reliably at the lowest cost possible for our customers. Final delivery depends on the shipment type chosen and the destination country.
We ship all shipments with duties and VAT paid on your behalf. Please get in touch with us with shipment delays or damages.